Fregien Family News!

Come here to find out what the Fregien Family has been up to.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fall Colors

Wow! It really feels and looks like Fall today! Anna and Seth noticed when walking into school that the ivy on the building is changing color. Soon we will have many, many leaves to rake!

Speaking of school...they both had homework again today. I sure need to be on my toes in the morning! Anna had to bring something that starts with "A". She chose an alligator, although she did think it was funny when I told her that she should just bring herself because her name starts with "A" already. Seth had to wear the color red. He was all decked out in red sweatpants, a red Spiderman shirt, and a red sweatshirt. I could pick out all the other kids in his class as we were waiting for the doors to open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home